Thursday, April 2, 2009

Follow Us on Spring Break

I'm taking Andrew and Bryant on a road trip for Spring Break this year. We're leaving this afternoon. We're driving to Myrtle Beach, SC, to pay a visit to my brother. Then we're heading to Bracey, Virginia, to spend the week at my friend Patrick's place on Lake Gaston.

I'll be posting photos and commentary along the way. In the meantime, you can follow along as we drive the 1800+ miles there and back. Just bookmark this page. Each time you refresh it, you'll see the little pins moving across the map as we progress. Or you can keep this link open and check the auto-refresh box.

I expect breaks in the trail when we get out of cellphone range and also when I need to use my iPhone for something else. Otherwise, it should track us in more or less real time.

No comments: